Men's Gingham Check Stripe Ties Pattern Business Formal Designer Neckties 3.15" (One Size, Orange Navy Blue)
Color: Orange Navy Blue
- Classic Length: 146cm (57") Width: 3.15" (8cm) at widest, 100% microfiber woven and 1200 stitches to make sure our tie stand in a durable quality and perfect performance in your daily dress. Plaid and stripe ties are a great choice for business casual and less formal occasions, such as daily work wear, parties, office events, dinner dates, and simple day to day activities. Plaid ties look fantastic with a brown blazer in the winter or Seersucker jacket in the summer.
- A trendy purple tie with fine window pane check pattern in navy, purple, champagne, teal blue, indigo and brown. This tie not only adds more color, but also brings a unique design pattern to any ensemble.
- It is a tie that suits any season of the year and will match with most shirt and suit colors. We like this tie most if combined with a light gray suit and shirt in either solid black or white.
- To match this tie we picked the following outfit as our favorite: Medium-gray suit, light rose dress shirt, and simple black leather dress shoes.
- This tie is made from a synthetic sik fabric known as microfiber. It is a textile that looks and feels identical to silk but offers the benefit of being much more resistant to stains and wrinkles.
Details: Kihatwin Plaid Skinny Ties 1. The plaid skinny tie is an accessory that is never lacking in personality and classic style. With just a slight nod to traditional vintage patterns, and an undoubtedly modern update with its slim shape, this skinny tie is unlike the rest. It exudes a sense of appreciation for tradition while embracing the present. For the man that is unafraid of pattern and loves to sport his own unique style, this tie is an easy choice to add to a wardrobe. 2. This pattern finds its roots in Gaelic Scotland, originally being a unique regional identifier. Defined by its iconic pattern of criss crossing lines in various colors and styles, called a sett, this pattern is highly distinctive and has become associated with Scottish culture and has become a staple for winter flannels and blankets. 3.We've taken this traditional pattern and made it a universal classic, with plaid and tartan being used for furniture, clothing, stationery and accessories alike. Plaid has become a defining and on-trend pattern through time that carries an undeniable sense of style and sophistication. 4. Our selection of plaid skinny ties cover all the bases with soft cotton, Polyester, microfiber, cool seersucker, sleek linens and warm wools. From traditional neutrals to vivid brights, we offer a wide range of plaids that will go with the tone of any ensemble 5. Gingham is a pattern so versatile; it's as popular for Western cowboy apparel as it is for East Coast preppy styles. This iconic tie style can be seen today on women's fashion runways, too. We have men's clip-on gingham ties and boy's prep self-tie bowties. Our gingham bow ties are available in classic self-tie bowtie styles, pre-tied banded bow ties and convenient pre-tied clip-on bowtie styles. 6. To keep within the seasonal trend, check out our awesome selection of checks skinny ties for a warm and cozy staple that's perfect for spring, sunmmer, fall and winter.
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 3.0 x 1.0 inches